Projects & Record Book Resources:
Deadlines for Projects:
March 1-Deadline to acquire and upload Hunter’s Safety Card in 4HOnline for Shooting Sports Projects.
May 1- Deadline to upload horse & dog Id’s in 4HOnline for the State Fair. *4HOnline will lock after this date. All other entries must be made to the Extension Office directly.
May 15-Deadline to add or drop projects in the county.
*See current year Fair Book for all fair related deadlines.
August 31st-Deadline to turn in livestock record books to the Extension Office.
*Self Determined projects need to be approved by the county before a member may begin. This is to help ensure that there is not already an existing project category and that the project is appropriate for the member’s age and skills and can be reasonably completed.
4-H Livestock Record Books-*2020-Adapted livestock (Breeding and Market including horse and dog) record books from Morgan & Logan County will be utilized instead of the State of Colorado 4-H Livestock Record Books.
Tip: To utilize the pdf’s or other form types-First download the file to your computer and then click “save as” before starting entry to ensure your content will be saved.
PDF Version (Download to fill out or printable)
- Jr. Livestock (Beef, Lamb, Swine & Goat) Record Book
- Sr. Livestock (Beef, Lamb, Swine, & Goat) Record Book
- Breeding Livestock (Beef, Sheep, Goat, & Swine) Record Book
- Rabbit Record Book
- Poultry Record Book
- Dairy (Cattle & Goat) Record Book
- Horse Record Book
- Dog Record Book
Word Version (Download to fill out or printable)
- Jr. Livestock (Beef, Lamb, Swine, & Goat) Record Book-Word Version
- Sr. Livestock (Beef, Lamb, Swine, & Goat) Record Book -Word Version
- Breeding Livestock (Beef, Sheep, Goat, & Swine) Record Book-Word Version
- Rabbit Record Book-Word Version
- Poultry Record Book-Word Version
- Dairy (Cattle & Goat) Record Book-Word Version
- Horse Record Book-Word Version
- Dog Record Book-Word Version
Livestock Supplements & Tip Sheets
- Horse Biosecurity & Traveling Tips
- Livestock Show Dress Code
- Livestock Showmanship Tips
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Sale Buyer Recruitment Tips
- Show Box & Trailer Essentials