General Forms Information:
- Requests for 4-H Agent signatures or recommendation letters must be received a minimum of two weeks before the application deadline. A completed application must accompany all requests and resumes are encouraged as well.
- Late, incomplete, or illegible forms will not be accepted or considered.
- Check all forms or contact the office for deadlines.
- *Download a copy and save a copy of the form before beginning to enter information into any form to ensure that your entries are saved.
- Tips for Successful Completion of Forms
General or Other Forms/Applications:
4-H Projects Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Shootings Sports Project Requirements & Signature Form
- 4-H Hand Gun Permission/Release Form *Required for members enrolled in Western Heritage or Pistol.
- 4-H Shooting Sports Permission to Participate/Liability Release Form
- Youth Handgun Safety Act Notice
- *All Hunter’s Safety cards (physical copy of card) and information must be uploaded to 4HOnline each year.
Fair Related Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Animal Care & Housing Form *This form should be filled out in 4H Online unless the animal is not housed at your property and then a paper copy with signatures should be utilized.
- Poultry & Rabbit ID Form *All 4-H/FFA fair exhibitors must fill out and nominate their market poultry and rabbits by the annual stated deadline.
- Beef, Sheep, Swine, and Goats must be tagged and weighed on their respective tagging dates for those exhibitors (4-H/FFA) who wish to show at the fair. Nomination forms are no longer accepted.
- Example of Ear Notches and how to identify in pigs
- Horse ID Form *For FFA members only. 4-H members need to fill out Horse ID’s in 4H Online each year.
- FFA Fair Enrollment Form
- County Fair Forms & Information (General Projects, Livestock, Horse, Open Class, Ag Mechanics, Fashion Revue, Rancher’s Pen of Three, Other)
Those wishing to go to state fair for 4-H market livestock need to notify the local extension office in early February to ensure timely completion of the nomination process including DNA submission.
*Nomination is not the same as entry for state fair. Actual entries for the state fair must be completed in additional to nomination forms. Refer to the state fair website for information and procedures.
State Fair-General Exhibits
County & State Related
Awards or Recognition Forms/Applications:
Lincoln County 4-H Foundation Forms/Applications:
- County 4-H Foundation provides reimbursement funding opportunities as funds are available for 4-H events, 4-H senator camp attendance, camps, 4-H contests, and general 4-H projects. Review the application form for specific information and deadlines regarding reimbursement.
- Citizenship Washington Focus Scholarship- All members 15+ in 4-H age are eligible to fill out the annual application. This scholarship covers 100% of the costs of the trip for one delegate each year with a portion paid by the State 4-H Foundation. *Funding is subject to annual availability. Final annual details regarding cost coverage and eligibility will be sent out once known. **The application/registration will be through 4H online.
- Lincoln County 4-H Foundation offers a scholarship for graduating 4-H members. Funding is subject to annual availability. Dates are subject to change.
Livestock Sale App.
Livestock Sale Committee Forms/Applications:
- Livestock Scholarship Program Rules & Agreement
- Beginning Livestock Program Rules & Agreement
- Livestock Scholarship Program Application.word
- Livestock Scholarship Program Application.PDF
- Lincoln County Breeding Heifer Scholarship Rules & Agreement
- Lincoln County Breeding Heifer Scholarship Application.word
- Lincoln County Breeding Heifer Scholarship.pdf
- Lincoln County COOP Steer Scholarship Rules & Agreement
- Lincoln County COOP Steer Scholarship Application.word
- Lincoln County COOP Steer Scholarship.PDF