General Forms Information:
- Requests for 4-H Agent signatures or recommendation letters must be received a minimum of two weeks before the application deadline. A completed application must accompany all requests and resumes are encouraged as well.
- Late, incomplete, or illegible forms will not be accepted or considered.
- Check all forms or contact the office for deadlines.
- Tips for Successful Completion of Forms
General or Other Forms/Applications:
4-H Projects Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Shootings Sports Project Requirements & Signature Form
- 4-H Hand Gun Permission/Release Form *Required for members enrolled in Western Heritage or Pistol.
- 4-H Shooting Sports Permission to Participate/Liability Release Form
- Youth Handgun Safety Act Notice
- *All Hunter’s Safety cards (physical copy of card) and information must be uploaded to 4HOnline each year.
Fair Related Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Animal Care & Housing Form *This form should be filled out in 4HOnline, unless the animal is not housed at your property and then a paper copy with signatures should be utilized.
- Swine ID Form *All exhibitors must fill out and nominate their swine after 2019 (no weigh-in)
- Sheep & Goat ID Form *All exhibitors must fill out and nominate their sheep and goats in 2020 (there will be no-weigh in).
- Horse ID Form *For FFA members only. 4-H members need to fill out Horse ID’s in 4H Online each year.
- FFA Fair Enrollment Form
- County Fair Forms & Information
- 2020 Livestock (Market, Breeding, Open Class) & Ag Mechanics Entry Form
*2020-Contact the state fair or local extension office for updated information due to COVID-19 required changes.
County & State
Awards or Recognition Forms/Applications:
Lincoln County 4-H Foundation Forms/Applications:
- County 4-H Foundation provides reimbursement funding opportunities as funds are available for 4-H events, 4-H senator camp attendance, camps, 4-H contests, and general 4-H projects. Review the application form for specific information and deadlines regarding reimbursement.
- Lincoln County 4-H Foundation-Reimbursement Form (4-H camps, workshops, and general project scholarship)
- Citizenship Washington Focus Scholarship- All members 15+ in 4-H age are eligible to fill out the annual application. This scholarship covers 100% of the costs of the trip for one delegate each year with a portion paid by the State 4-H Foundation. **The application/registration will be through 4H online.