General Forms Information:
- Requests for 4-H Agent signatures or recommendation letters must be received a minimum of two weeks before the application deadline. A completed application must accompany all requests and resumes are encouraged as well.
- Late, incomplete, or illegible forms will not be accepted or considered.
- Check all forms or contact the office for deadlines.
- Tips for Successful Completion of Forms
General or Other Forms/Applications:
4-H Projects Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Shootings Sports Project Requirements & Signature Form
- 4-H Hand Gun Permission/Release Form *Required for members enrolled in Western Heritage or Pistol.
- 4-H Shooting Sports Permission to Participate/Liability Release Form
- Youth Handgun Safety Act Notice
- Shooter Responsibility, Fire Line Commands, & 10 Commandments of Firearm Safety
- *All Hunter’s Safety cards (physical copy of card) and information must be uploaded to 4HOnline each year.
Fair Related Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Animal Care & Housing Form *This form should be filled out in 4HOnline, unless the animal is not housed at your property and then a paper copy with signatures should be utilized.
- County Swine Nomination Form
- Horse ID Form *For FFA members only.
- FFA Fair Enrollment Form
- County Fair Forms & Information
- Club Books *Scroll to the bottom of the page on the link.
County & State
Awards or Recognition Forms/Applications:
Lincoln County 4-H Foundation Forms/Applications:
- 4-H Foundation Youth Fest Scholarship Application
- 4-H Foundation General Project Scholarship Application
- 4-H Foundation District Retreat Scholarship
- Citizenship Washington Focus Scholarship- All members 15+ in 4-H age are eligible to fill out the annual application. This scholarship covers 100% of the costs of the trip for one delegate each year with a portion paid through the State 4-H Foundation.